Experienced Trial Attorney
Joe is the owner and managing partner of the Granite Law Group. He has practiced in the field of high stakes Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, and Catastrophic Injury cases for over a decade.
Joe moved to New England in 2012 after a distinguished career as a trial attorney in New York City. He made an instant impact on the litigation field by winning his first 8 out of 10 jury trials and by securing numerous million dollar recoveries.
Throughout his career, Joe has composed an extensive body of work, bringing over 25 cases to trial with a success rate of over 75 percent. He has earned a reputation for working tirelessly in the zealous representation of his clients.
Joe received his BA from Lafayette College in 2003 and subsequently received his JD from St. John’s University School of Law in 2007. Joe was a member of his law school’s nationally ranked mock trial team and was a staff member of the International Law Review.
He achieved honors and distinctions including winning the ABA North East Regional Criminal Trial Competition and was a three-time recipient of the CALI Excellence Award in trial advocacy related courses.
Prior to working in plaintiff’s personal injury law, Joe honed his trial skills and gained valuable experience as felony level prosecutor for the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office. Over the course of nearly four years, Joe prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases including violent felony offenses such as robberies, shootings, and assaults. Joe was an intern in the Homicide Bureau of the Brooklyn DA’s Office during law school.
Joe resides in Newton, Massachusetts with his wife and three children.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Awards & Membership
- New England Super Lawyers (2022)
- New England Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2017-2021)
- Board Member New Hampshire Association for Justice (NHAJ)
- Top Ten Attorneys Under 40 in the State of New Hampshire NAOPIA (2014-2015, 2017)
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- New Hampshire Bar Association (NHBA)